Tacalyx GmbH, located with its laboratories in the center of Berlin, is an impact-driven start-up focusing on the development of novel treatments for cancer. Our mission is to substantially improve current therapies by exploiting TACAs (Tumor Associated Carbohydrate Antigens) as novel targets for different high medical need cancer indications that still cannot be adequately treated.
For our highly motivated senior team we are looking for immediate support by a
Head of Finance and Administration (m/f/d, part time)
Working at Tacalyx is a unique opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a highly entrepreneurial environment and work and grow with a Biotech startup company. Initially only a part time position, we expect the right candidate to successfully manage increasing responsibility and visibility and ultimately, alongside the growth of the company, become an integral part of the leadership team. Working at and contributing to the progress of Tacalyx will not only allow you to fully develop your talents, it will also allow you to be part of a company exploiting cutting edge science to safe people’s lifes.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
Main tasks of this position are:
- Financial Planning and Budgeting using sound accounting practices
- Reporting for different institutions and authorities
- Review and financial implementation of e.g. contracts, master service agreements and role of procedures regarding investments, resulting duties, liabilities, payment schedules etc.
- Closing the gap to FiBu
- Interaction with and management of authorities and partners (e.g. Investors, financial authorities, lawyers, auditors, accounting office etc.)
- Overview of HR, salary receipts and their calculation
- Facility management – contact to landlord
- Drafting and management of grant applications (financial part)
- Master in Business Administration or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of German accounting practice
- At least 5 years of experience in the field
- Strong references required
- Excellent communication skills, both in German and English
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern office located in central Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to build a business from scratch within a fast-growing startup
- Competitive salary
- Smart and committed team that is fun to work with
- Room for personal growth
If you are self-driven, hands on, interested to work in a professional and ambitious field and your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application to email@example.com, including a cover letter, your CV and your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation. EU visa and/or working permission is mandatory.